TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Remember that soap ad in the 1970s? Yeah, the one that had Zeenat Aman and Kabir Bedi. Well, director Sanjay Sharma liked it so much that he cast the pair in his film Dunno Y…Naa Jaane Kyun. This is the first time they have been cast opposite each other after the 1971 film Hulchul.
The film is about a catholic woman, played by Zeenat, whose husband leaves her and their son and returns after 20 years. That is when their love blooms. Sanjay was sure he didn"t want to cast a customary pair. He wanted Zeenat to play Rebecca, and wanted a handsome, stylish man as her husband. Kabir Bedi seemed perfect for the role.
Kabir is quite excited about the role and is happy to be working with Zeenat after almost 40 years.