TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Remember that soap ad in the 1970s? Yeah, the one that had Zeenat Aman and Kabir Bedi. Well, director Sanjay Sharma liked it so much that he cast the pair in his film Dunno Y…Naa Jaane Kyun. This is the first time they have been cast opposite each other after the 1971 film Hulchul.
The film is about a catholic woman, played by Zeenat, whose husband leaves her and their son and returns after 20 years. That is when their love blooms. Sanjay was sure he didn"t want to cast a customary pair. He wanted Zeenat to play Rebecca, and wanted a handsome, stylish man as her husband. Kabir Bedi seemed perfect for the role.
Kabir is quite excited about the role and is happy to be working with Zeenat after almost 40 years.