TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Priyanka Chopra lost out her role in Abbas Mustan"s remake of The Italian Job because of Abhishek Bachchan - that was what media reports claimed last week. Reportedly, Abhishek told the director duo to throw out Priyanka because of the way his good friend and filmmaker Rohan Sippy was left in a lurch by Priyanka Chopra.
Reportedly, she did not want to star in his film, opposite a lesser known star, the South star Rana Daggubati. However, the truth is that Abbas-Mustan are extremely upset about the whole thing and the manner in which Abhishek"s name was unnecessarily dragged into it.
Abbas has stated, “The star cast of The Italian Job was finalized long time back. We had signed Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Katrina Kaif in the first go and Katrina was always our first choice so there was no question of talking to Priyanka Chopra. She was never approached or spoken to for this role so how can Priyanka lose out on a role she was never even considered for?"
Abbas has further added that it is extremely unfair to needlessly drag Abhishek"s name into it to make it sound like a controversy.