TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Abbas Tyrewala is leaving no stones unturned to make his upcoming release Jhoota Hi Sahi, a hit. The film stars his wife Pakhi Tyrewala and Bollywood hunk John Abraham. The latest news is that the writer-director has roped in Bollywood stars Abhishek Bachchan, Imran Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh to give their voice cameos in the film.
A source from the crew was quoted saying that Abbas wanted to keep this a secret till the movie gets released. The source added that the film starts with the protagonist receiving three phone calls. It added that earlier the film's beginning was dubbed by three voice-over artists but it did not convince Abbas. The director decided to make the beginning of the film more powerful.
Then Abbas decided to get the Bollywood actors for doing the voice cameos. The director was tried to keep it a surprise for his upcoming release but the story was leaked. Interestingly, Imran Khan debuted with Abbas Tyrewala directed movie Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na and became one of the leading heroes in Bollywood.
Hope, the voice-over of these three stars gives some boost to Jhoota Hi Sahi, which is all set to release on October 15.