TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Ajay Devgn and Kajol have named their new born son Yug. It is taken from Sanskrit word Yug, meaning 'life" or 'being". It also means 'eternity" or 'era".
Kajol gave birth to a baby boy on September 13. The couple has a seven-year-old daughter named Nysa, named after the goddess of beauty in Greek mythology.
It is reported that Kajol has stored her umbilical cord blood and cord tissue with a Chennai-based 'cord blood bank' Life Cell International.
Umbilical cord blood is a source of primitive, undifferentiated stem cells (of type CD34-positive and CD38-negative). These cord blood cells can be used in treating various diseases like leukaemia, lymphoma, blood cancer and bone marrow disorders. Cord tissue contains mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), which create structural and connective tissue. It can treat injuries including spinal cord, stroke, and cartilage damage.