TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Nevada (US) (ANI): Oscar winner Barrie Osborne of The Lord of the Rings fame will produce Golden Globe nominated Shekhar Kapur"s directed and written sci-fi Paani. Oscar winner AR Rahman is providing music for this futuristic film about water wars between rich and poor, which includes a love story also.
Spirituality author Deepak Chopra (Secrets of the Seven Sounds) is another producer while Oscar nominated Jill Bilcock (Moulin Rouge!) is the editor. Cast of Paani, scheduled to be released in 2011, includes Filmfare winner Vivek Oberoi (Company).
Indo-American statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, said that this increasing collaboration between Bollywood and Hollywood might bring East and West closer. Cinema was a powerful medium, and if used appropriately, it could bring positive changes in the world, Zed, who is chairperson of Indo-American Leadership Confederation, added.