TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Dabangg is setting new records and Arbaaz Khan is, naturally, ecstatic. "I expected the film to perform very well, but I never expected it to emerge the biggest opener," Arbaaz admits honestly. But the actor turned film-maker isn't resting on laurels, but has decided to keep the momentum going by promoting the film on weekdays as well.
Arbaaz is not in a hurry to start his next production either. In fact, the news doing the rounds is that the Khan-daan is planning to start Dabangg 2. It's said that they might call it Robinhood Pandey or Chulbul Pandey. Arbaaz smiles, "Yes, there's a 110% possibility that we will start Dabangg 2, but when that will happen is yet undecided. See, Salman has several commitments to fulfill, so Dabangg 2 will take some time to start. But it's definitely on the cards."
With Dabangg opening to an overwhelming response, the enthusiasm to acquire the Tamil and Telugu version remaking rights has increased overnight. In fact, Arbaaz has already received several lucrative offers for the same. "I am still studying the market. We will take a call later," he states.