TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Dharmendra will be seen starring alongside his sons, Sunny and Bobby Deol in Samir Karnik"s Yamala Pagla Deewana. This is after the trio was seen together in Apne.
According to Karnik, he wanted to see Dharmendra and his sons in a comedy after they did Apne, which was an emotional film. The film has been named after Dharmendra"s popular song, “Main Jat Yamala Pagla Deewana" from his film Pratiggya.
In the movie, Dharmendra and Bobby play father and son, who are both a little twisted and shady and live in Varanasi. Sunny"s character is that of a righteous guy who lives in Canada and finds out years later that his father and brother are living in Varanasi.
Karnik is planning to prepare a remix track for the Mohammed Rafi song. As far as the female leads go, television actress Kulraj Randhawa stars opposite Bobby while a Canadian lady will be roped in for Sunny.