TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
There is a calm before a storm. Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni was linked to a few celebrities like Deepika Padukone and Asin Thottumkal but it died down with time. Then all of a sudden, the man who is quick behind the stumps, stumped the whole country by secretly marrying a Kolkata girl yesterday, June 4.
MS Dhoni married 21-year-old Sakshi Singh Rawat, a hotel management student, at a luxurious resort in Dehradun. The duo met two years ago when Sakshi was working with Taj Bengal as a trainee, and they kept in touch since then. Their friendship blossomed into love, and the rest is history.
Dhoni's wedding came as a surprise to his fans and the media alike, as it took place on the following day of the engagement. Only a few selected people close to the couple were invited to the wedding. Important personalities who attended the marriage ceremony included ICC chief Sharad Pawar, BCCI President Shashank Manohar, former Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje, actor John Abraham, Bollywood director Farah Khan and cricketers R. P. Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra and Suresh Raina.
We at Oneindia wish the newly married couple a very happy married life.