TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Bollywood 'dream girl" would soon be donning the cap of a director in the forthcoming Tell Me O Khuda. The movie starring her daughter, Esha commenced on a controversial note.
It is said that Hema Malini was supposed to originally produce the film and Mayur Puri was the director. However, much thanks to the creative difference between the two, the latter was kicked out of the whole project.
The buzz is that Hema Malini and Mayur Puri"s tiff went out of control and got blown out of proportion. The whole situation between Hema Malini and Mayur Puri became ugly and was full of bad vibes.
The movie is being re-shot and nowhere in the movie would Mayur"s name appear. It"s being reshot over a period of 30 days and would be shot in the four locations, Rajasthan, Goa, Mumbai, and Turkey as per schedule.