TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It"s like the phrase, 'to return from the dead', got a whole new meaning. 36 years after it finished filming in 1974, Aahat – Ek Ajib Kahani starring Vinod Mehra, Jaya Bachchan and Amrish Puri is releasing this year. The film is directed by Kishore Rege.
According to Salim Jafer, the distributor of the film in India, it is set for a February 26 release. Though both actors Vinod Mehra and Amrish Puri are no more, Jaya Bachchan has been told of the release and she is happy that the film will get to see the light of the day. While Salim doesn"t wish to talk about the reasons behind the almost four decade long delay, he simply asserts that at first there were all sorts of problems and then the producer of the movie, Franklin Fernandes died. Finally, the film got a new producer– SP Seth. They are happy to be releasing a film that has such known names.
According to SP Seth, Jaya Bachchan plays a blind girl in the flick with Vinod Mehra playing a cameraman while Amrish Puri is the villain.