TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Action seems to be the name of the game with deadly stunts and massive explosions. It's not uncommon that stunt crew and actors get injured in the process; the same was the case with actor Vishwajeet Pradhan who was seriously injured on Monday (June 14) afternoon while executing a stunt scene on the sets of Ram Gopal Varma's film Rakta Charitra.
The actor was apparently shooting the climax sequence for the film where his character was supposed to be shot dead. However the blast in the shot was so intense that he had a huge cut along his jaw line that required surgery.
Post the incident on sets, he was admitted to an emergency ward and later shifted to the normal ward. A surgery was carried out later; with a reconstructive plastic surgery carried out to hide the scar.
The sequence in question was apparently a normal blast scene that went haywire as the impact was very powerful, thus hitting the actor in the face, leaving him bleeding. Naturally, the actor and his wife are worried as the wounds require serious attention.