TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Salman Khan has become the brand ambassador of the detergent brand, Wheel. In fact, he holds great regard for the brand, and is not in any way deterred by the fact that the detergent should ideally have a female ambassador.
“I am extremely proud to be associated with one of India"s oldest and most respectable brands. Wheel has become a household name, and has a glorious history of many years," says Salman. This is not his first endorsement, as is well known. The superstar has been associated with many prestigious brands, from Thumbs Up to Red Tape Shoes to Chloromint. Most of these brands underlined his macho man image.
Interestingly, his least favourite person at present, Shah Rukh Khan, took a similar route, when he decided to endorse a woman-oriented product, Lux. He, like the rest of us, must be dying to know just what Salman does in the ad.