TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The renowned director duo Abbas Mustan"s latest movie The Italian Job has been facing problems with its leading ladies. The movie has Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Omi Vaidya in the male lead roles.
The casting of The Italian Job is supposed to have a male domination. Katrina Kaif was not apparently happy with the script so she walked out of the movie and following her footsteps Sonam Kapoor also quit although she had different reasons for this. Sonam was asked by Pankaj Kapoor to concentrate more on his directorial venture Mausam, so she left The Italian Job since she didn't have much of a choice.
As per the latest report, even Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra have refused to work in the movie. A source closely associated with the movie was quoted saying that these actors did not sign the film because the female lead does not have a strong part to play.
In fact, Kareena Kapoor was also approached for the same but she also refused. For Bebo, the reason for refusal can be different because the movie stars Abhishek Bachchan and she might be trying to avoid working with Abhishek. However, a source close to the actress was quoted saying that she was the first choice for the film.
Now, the latest buzz is that Abbas-Mustan is now negotiating with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi girl Anushka Sharma. Who will finally play the leading female, only time will say!