TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Vivek Oberoi and his new bride Priyanka Alva planned a surprise party for his dad Suresh's 64th birthday (December 17). The party was celebrated last night aboard a yacht on a lake in Ambby Valley.
A source close to the actor says, "The Oberoi's often visit the Valley. Vivek Oberoi booked a beautiful boat on the lake and had it decorated. Wife Priyanka and sister Meghna burned his dad's favourite music on a CD to be played while sailing."
Went all out
Oberoi Jr wanted to make his daddy's birthday special, so he ensured that all his dad's close friends and relatives were present. It was Priyanka's idea of hiring a yacht.
Reveals a source, "In fact, she arrived with Meghna a day earlier to supervise preparations. Which explains why Vivek was seen solo at Fardeen Khan's wedding anniversary party."
Tonight, Vivek has organised a nice, romantic dinner for his parents at one of the restaurants in the Valley. The rest of the family heads back to Mumbai today. And that's not it. The actor and his wife gifted their parents a holiday package to an exotic location abroad.
An insider reveals, "Sureshji loves taking pictures of nature and wildlife so Vivek has asked him to pick a country he wants to visit, and the dutiful son will get all the tickets and reservations done."