TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Hey guys! Do you still tune into the song 'Aaati Kya Khandala' from Aamir Khan's film Ghulam, to listen to the actors singing style? Well, then here is a good news for you.
Here comes Aamir's second song sung in his voice. Yes, Aamir will be singing a song for the film Dhoom 3. Composer Pritam Chakraborty has been clearly instructed to get over with all his pending works by June, so that he can concentrate on the music of the most awaited film Dhoom 3.
Producer Aditya Chopra has asked Pritam to compose a signature tune for Aamir's character in the film. Pritam said to Mid Day, “I've said no to several new assignments including Double Dhamaal. This is the first time in my entire career that I'd be working with Aamir Khan. We all know how special that makes this project."
The composer said that the biggest challenge for him in this film is to compose a a theme song for Aamir's villainous character. He also said that he will definitely stick to the integral music of the Dhoom series, however, he will work beyond to make the music of D1 and D2 recede from the minds of the people.
Aamir will very soon start his rehearsals of the song. When asked about Aamir Pritam laughs and says, "Why not? Aamir sang beautifully in Ghulam. The Aati Kya Khandala number is popular to this day. Let's also remember that the Dhoom 3 director Victor (Vijay Krishna Acharya) has a terrific music sense. Look at the songs he got from Vishal-Shekhar in Tashan!"
Well, looks like Aamir's fans apart from Dhoom 3 will get one more music number to count on him.