TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Bollywood actor Anjan Srivastav will play the role of a politician in the upcoming film Wake Up India. Reportedly, the film is closely modeled on former Prime Minster and BJP leader, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The film, which was earlier named as 'Democrazy', is presently under production.
Srivastava plays the role of the Chief Minister of a northern Indian state, however his looks in the film clearly shows the Atal inspiration. Former cricketer, Sandeep Patil's son, Chirag is making his debut with the film. The director of Wake Up India, Bablu Seshadri accepts that Srivastava's character in the film resembles Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
He says that the film is an eye-opener for the people in terms of political awareness. Wake Up India is slated for an August release. It is a low-budget doesn"t star any major actor. Mohan Joshi, Milind Gunaji, Anand Jog and comedian Asrani involve the cast of the film. The present mayor of Agra, Ajula Singh Mahor, will also plays the leader of the feminist group in the film.