TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Actress Bipasha Basu has done all kinds of bold scenes. The Bollywood star has donned bikini in films like Dhoom and Players, done bold scenes in Jism and a raunchy item number in Omkara. But the sultry star has problems in locking her lips with co-stars. Bips says that she has inhibitions doing kissing scenes in films.
Talking to the PTI, Bipasha Basu says, "For me, love making is no big deal, it is like any other thing. But when it comes to kissing, I have not overcome it. It is tough. I feel it is too private a moment and also the way we are brought up, the kind of cinema we are exposed to when I started acting, kissing was not a regular thing."
In her eleven years of acting career, Bipasha Basu has done two kissing scenes - one with John in Jism and Ranbir Kapoor in Bachna Ae Haseeno. The actress adds, “But now, in every film, kissing is regular. When I see an English film, I feel it is no big deal, but when I have to do it, it's a very big deal. I have still not overcome it, it is bit of a block that I have."
The B-Town actress further says, "When I had to do it (a kissing scene) I was paranoid. Everyday I used to go to Adi and Siddharth saying 'please cancel this, please get it out', and they use to laugh at it saying it is small thing. But I was petrified. I have not done many kissing scenes, except two."
Despite kissing being a regular feature on celluloid, filmmakers struggle to capture the perfect moment on screen, and the Bengali bombshell feels it is due to the inhibitions that the actors have.