TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Like any other bengali, dusky beauty Bipasha Basu had a tough time to stay away from sweets in order to get a perfect bikini body. When actress Bipasha Basu was preparing to fit into her red bikini for the film Players, she was asked to go through a sweet free diet.
“Bipasha had to go through a vigorous six-week schedule of diet and gymming to perfect the bikini body. Not only did the filmmakers want a fit body, they didn"t mind her body showing a few muscle cuts. This meant she had to undergo a very strict training programme," a source informed DNA.
“Yes she did it and she did manage to get the in the required shape for the shoot. When you look at the shot in Players where she is doing what Halle Berry did in the James Bond film Die Another Day, you will realise that she managed to get the figure that the filmmakers wanted. The scene is more or less the same," the source ends.
Bipasha earlier admitted her addiction towards sweets specially bengalis' famous gurer rosogolla. But poor Ms Basu had to give it up to get a sizzling hot body. So all the young girls out there who desire to get a bikini figure like Bips, please sacrifice your sweet tooth.