TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Mumbai(PTI): Moved by the devastation in Christchurch in New Zealand, Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan said his prayers are with the families of all those who suffered in the massive earthquake. Over 75 people were killed as a 6.3-magnitude earthquake struck New Zealand's southern city of Christchurch yesterday, crushing buildings and leaving hundreds of people trapped.
"The horror of the tragedy in New Zealand...our prayers and concern for all those that suffer," Bachchan wrote on the micro-blogging website Twitter.
Filmmaker Kunal Kohli said, “The New Zealand earthquake has devastated Christchurch. My heart goes out to New Zealand on what seems to be their darkest day."
Actor R Madhavan, tweeted, "Too bad what happened in NZ. Christchurch is in despair...my prayers with them all." Neil Nitin Mukesh, whose film Players was shot in New Zealand tweeted, "huge earthquake in New Zealand. I pray for the people of Christchurch."
"Sad to hear about the Christchurch earthquake tragedy...we just visited NZ for shoot of Players. My prayers for all affected by this calamity," Neil's Players co-star Bipasha Basu said.