TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Finally, the closely guarded secret is out. For all those who thought that the dashingly filmmaker Faruk Kabir (of Allah Ke Banday fame) is single and available, here is the moment of truth. The news is that, this dude is not single and that he had a secret marriage with actress Rukhsar. This is a confession that Faruk did on one of his social network accounts.
Rukhsar made her silver screen debut with Yaad Rakhegi Duniya (opposite Aditya Panscholi). She was however recently noticed when she featured in films like Sarkar, Knock Out and Allah Ke Banday.
Faruk and Rukhsar were in a relationship for six long years before they tied the knot last year. And when it comes to the couple, it's nothing less than a mutual admiration society. While he is damn proud and impressed by the way she gathered herself after her bad marriage and started leading life afresh, Rukhsar is all praise for her hubby dearest saying that she wanted Faruk to settle down in his career, which eventually happened post the release of his film Allah Ke Banday.