TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Everybody knows that Bollywood actor Imran Khan is going to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend Avantika Malik this Monday, January 10, but some may not know much about the bride-to-be.
Well, the 28-year-old Avantika is the daughter of Vandana Malik, who is the head of CNBC-TV18. She did her education from Bombay Scottish School and St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. She then moved to the US for higher studies.
Imran and Avantika Malik have been dating each other for eight years - long before the former earned name and fame in Bollywood. They got engaged on January 16 last year before finally deciding to tie the knot. They will exchange wedding vows on the beach in Phuket, Thailand, on January 10. Designers Shantanu and Nikhil Mehra, who are taking care of the couple's wedding dress, revealed that they have designed a scarlet gown for the bride, as it would be a sunset wedding.