TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Karisma Kapoor, who is all ready to make a comeback with Vikram Bhatt's Dangerous Ishq has requested the director to prepone the shooting from September 15 as it falls during the shradh period.
Karisma, who was supposed to begin shooting of the thriller Dangerous Ishq on September 15 has requested it be preponed to September 6 as the shradh period is considered inauspicious by most Indians to start any new project.
Confirming the report to a leading daily, Vikram Bhatt said, “The shradh period is considered inauspicious to begin anything new. I am superstitious and so is Karisma."
Karisma Kapoor will be seen portraying the role of a supermodel in the film, and will have Manish Malhotra design clothes for her. Rajneish Duggal will play the male lead in the film.
Himesh Reshammiya will render the music for the film Dangerous Ishq and has reportedly already begun working on some “mind-blowing tracks for the thriller", according to Vikram Bhatt.