TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The love birds Nikhil Dwivedi and Gowri Pandit are all set to tie the knot on 7th March this year. The couple, who has been dating since 2006, is finally settling down and losing their singleton status.
Their love story had the nod of both families but the decision to tie the knot was deferred because of their professional commitments. Only close friends and family members knew about their relationship. There will be an intimate ceremony in Mumbai, attended by close friends and family.
A close friend of Nikhil claims, “They met at a common friend's party and immediately hit it off. She's very media-shy, which is why they haven't gone out in public." After the wedding the couple will host a reception party attended by friends, co-stars, filmmakers and all other Film personalities.
Nikhil, a busy man resumes shooting from March 12. Before settling on the wedding date, Nikhil filmed a commercial and wrapped up some film assignments.