TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Prateik Babbar, whose film My Friend Pinto is all ready to hit the screens on October 14 has become a member of the Mumbai Districts AIDS Control Society (MDACS) and will promote the importance of safe sex.
Promising to advocate safe sex throughout his life, the 24-year-old Prateik will participate in the process of creating awareness about the importance of safe sex.
Speaking to IANS, Prateik Babbar said, “I hereby pledge my support to this society. I want to spread their message so that more and more people get aware and practice safe sex. This is the least I can do for the country I live in."
MDACS, established on July 27, 1998, is an autonomous body registered under Charitable Trust Act. The body was set up by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for prevention and control of HIV/AIDS in Mumbai.