TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
The film team of Sadda Adda, which is slated to hit the theatres in January 2012, has kick-started its promotional activities at Bhavans O2 Festival Rocking Performance. Musician Ramji Gulati performed the songs of the film, 'Dilli Ki Billi' and 'Dosti' and the entire cast of the film grooved on the songs.
Sadda Adda features Karanvir Sharma, Bhaumik Sampat, Rohin Robert, Rohit K Arora, Kunal Pant and Parimal Aloke in the leads. With their electrifying energy, the lead stars jived on the stage and got the crowd in peals of laughter. However, they were elated at 8,000 crowd responding so well for the film.
Ramji Gulati kept the crowd spellbound with his rocking performance. The crowd was resonated with Sadda Adda sound. It was one of the most rocking college fest the cast integration was just perfect for the evening, the energy was great and the 8,000 crowd participating made it a winner.
However, the film Sadda Adda is written and directed by Muazzam Beg. The editing is done by Sandeep Singh Bajeli, while Shamir Tandon has taken care of the music and guest music composer is Karan Oberoi of Band of Boys. Harvey Glen is the British DoP and a Russian Vladimir Persan has given the background score and Parul Chawla is the media consultant.