TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha might be seen romancing around Busan and Jeju Island in South Korea for their forthcoming film Kick. Sajid Nadiadwala has tied up with the Korean Tourism Board (KTB) to help promote the scenic beauty of the country in his upcoming Bollywood ventures.
Sajid Nadiadwala, who recently received an invite from the president of the Korean Tourism Organisation (KTO) to visit the country has signed the agreement to set scenes of his films in the country. Besides Kick, the producer is also working on an untitled romantic action flick starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha.
Nadiadwala"s team had visited Korea in September to discuss with the Korean ministers about the possibility of a tie-up between their company, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment (NGE) and the KTB.
Kick, directed by Shirish Kunder will be shot extensively in Seoul, Jeju Island, Busan and Gangwon Do too.
Salman Khan, who is expected to obtain training in martial arts for the film will be offered assistance from the Korean government as well.