TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Undoubtedly the Salman-Shahrukh clash stories in Bollywood have become a daily news. This time the duo is again related to each other but in a different way. Both the Khans have collided with each other over a south Indian film's Hindi remake.
Tamil actor-director Lawrence will be directing Shahrukh Khan in his Bollywood debut, the remake of the south Indian hit film Kanchana. Initially the buzz was on that the director wanted to cast Salman Khan in the film. According to TOI reports, Sallu's brother Sohail Khan wanted to buy the remake rights of Kanchana.
But now the final cast revealed that Salman isn't playing the lead role. Instead, Salman's friend-turned-foe Shahrukh Khan will be the one acting in this film, which will have Sanjay Dutt playing an important character as well.