TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan finally speaks up in order to defend his upcoming film Don 2 that is currently entrapped in legal issues. Shahrukh made it very clear that his Don sequel is not at all a stolen piece.
Shahrukh informed Mumbai Mirror, "While my producers are best qualified to give a fitting reply to the whole matter, I as a lead actor can say that as for the sequel, the Amitabh Bachchan Don never had a sequel. So where is the question of us copying anything. Farhan and his team have worked on the script, I know for a fact that we haven't copied from anywhere and this is an original script.''
Earlier the makers of original Don, starring Amitabh Bachchan have slapped a legal notice at the producers and are dragging Excel Entertainment, Red Chillies and Reliance Entertainment over copyright issue. But on the other hand, Don 2's confident producer Ritesh Sidhwani cleared all airs by tweeting, "About the notice from the original producers of Don, be rest assured that we have done nothing wrong and shall stick to the correct legal and moral principals."