TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan seems to follow his rival Salman Khan's footsteps towards charity. Shahrukh Khan became the first Indian to be honoured with a special award for his kindness at the 20th UNESCO Awards in Germany on November 10.
Sources informed Mumbai Mirror, “SRK was asked to be a part of the event in March this year by the Director General of UNESCO. Special UNESCO ambassador Mrs Ohoven sent him the invite as well. However, since the actor was busy with RA.One, the actor couldn't confirm his availability till October."
“SRK attended the event and he was awarded the Pyramide con Marni award. Humbled with the honour, Shah Rukh was seen signing autographs on the red carpet as well," the source added.
Shahrukh met Hollywood action star Jet Li in the event and confessed that he and his son Aryan are a great fan of the latter. Some of the other dignitaries who attended the gala event were Mikhail Gorbacheva, Noami Cambell and Ute Ohoven among others.