- 20 Years Of Dil Se: Preity Zinta & Manisha Koirala Get Nostalgic!
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan seems to follow his rival Salman Khan's footsteps towards charity. Shahrukh Khan became the first Indian to be honoured with a special award for his kindness at the 20th UNESCO Awards in Germany on November 10.
Sources informed Mumbai Mirror, “SRK was asked to be a part of the event in March this year by the Director General of UNESCO. Special UNESCO ambassador Mrs Ohoven sent him the invite as well. However, since the actor was busy with RA.One, the actor couldn't confirm his availability till October."
“SRK attended the event and he was awarded the Pyramide con Marni award. Humbled with the honour, Shah Rukh was seen signing autographs on the red carpet as well," the source added.
Shahrukh met Hollywood action star Jet Li in the event and confessed that he and his son Aryan are a great fan of the latter. Some of the other dignitaries who attended the gala event were Mikhail Gorbacheva, Noami Cambell and Ute Ohoven among others.