TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan seems to follow his rival Salman Khan's footsteps towards charity. Shahrukh Khan became the first Indian to be honoured with a special award for his kindness at the 20th UNESCO Awards in Germany on November 10.
Sources informed Mumbai Mirror, “SRK was asked to be a part of the event in March this year by the Director General of UNESCO. Special UNESCO ambassador Mrs Ohoven sent him the invite as well. However, since the actor was busy with RA.One, the actor couldn't confirm his availability till October."
“SRK attended the event and he was awarded the Pyramide con Marni award. Humbled with the honour, Shah Rukh was seen signing autographs on the red carpet as well," the source added.
Shahrukh met Hollywood action star Jet Li in the event and confessed that he and his son Aryan are a great fan of the latter. Some of the other dignitaries who attended the gala event were Mikhail Gorbacheva, Noami Cambell and Ute Ohoven among others.