TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Superstar Aamir Khan's much-talked about the upcoming release Talaash has been creating a lot of buzz. A lot of speculations have been doing the rounds over the film's release date, which was postponed a number of times earlier. But, the Perfectionist Khan has finally cleared all the rumours and speculations by confirming Talaash's release date.
Talking to IANS, Aamir said, "I would like to clarify that Talaash is releasing as planned on Nov 30th." "Over the last few weeks I have noticed that there have been some attempts to spread rumours about the film. Clearly someone is not very happy with the way it is progressing, and I can assure that someone is not anyone from our team," he added.
Directed by Reema Kagti, Talaash also features Rani Mukherji and Kareena Kapoor. This flick also marks Reema Kagti's second outing as a director after Honeymoon Travels. Talaash is the year's one of the much-awaited movies.