TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Akshay Kumar is on cloud nine after the success of his latest movie Rowdy Rathore. However, the actor says that even when his film flops, he does not wallow in self pity. Akshay also admitted that he started his career with B-grade films.
In an interview to leading daily, Akshay said, "When my film flops, I don't wallow in self-pity. I continue working. Then why should that change when my film is doing well? I started my career with smaller movies, which were called B-grade films. That was my bread and butter, and I have no shame admitting that. Back then, I used to be nervous before every film. Even now, before every release, I feel like I'm appearing for an exam."
Akshay further added, "Certain people will always try to distract you, but you must stay away from such negativity. I have learnt to concentrate on my work. About 10 years ago, I had 14 flops in a row. I didn't know what a hit or a flop was. Now I have started to understand all this. I'm a better businessman now."
Well, after giving a superhit like Rowdy Rathore we can surely say action works for Akshay!