TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Actor Akshay Kumar is known as one among the most dedicated Bollywood actors. The B-Town star, who had recently left for Germany to get his shoulder treated, has now rushed back to the set of the movie Rowdy Rathore. He had hurt his shoulder while shooting for the film. He was desperate to complete the shooting of an action-packed climax scene.
Akshay Kumar had hurt his shoulder while filming the pre-climax scene at a construction site in Mulund and he was in a great pain. According to reports, Akshay's wife Twinkle had urged him to go to a specialist in Germany for treatment. So Akki had left for Germany for treatment last Saturday.
However, due to his health condition, the shooting of the movie Rowdy Rathore was pushed from January 3 to 11. The makers and director Prabhu Deva wanted to start on the next schedule as early as possible. So Akshay Kumar decided not to postpone everything again and returned to the set of the film.