- Kerala Floods: Amitabh Bachchan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Extend Their Support To Flood Relief!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 10: Amitabh Bachchan Starts Rehearsing; Shares The Experience With Fans
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Amitabh Bachchan Pens Down A Heart-wrenching Note After The Demise Of Rajan Nanda
'Hawa Hawai' girl Sridevi, who made her Bollywood comeback after 15 years with English Vinglish, left behind present day beauties like Kareena Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and Vidya Balan to win with a narrow margin of votes against Katrina Kaif.
"I am humbled to see the overwhelming response from my fans. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them once again for their love, blessings and unstinted support towards me and my movies. Whatever I have achieved in life is because of the love and support of my fans," said Sridevi.
With 70 per cent votes, AR Rahman became the most admired Bollywood music composer. Sonu Nigam bagged the title of the most admired male playback singer, and female playback singer Sunidhi Chauhan emerged as India's heartthrob in a tight finish with Shreya Ghoshal. Aditya Chopra was chosen as the most admired Bollywood filmmaker ahead of Anurag Basu, Anurag Kashyap, Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt.
Indians chose Angelia Jolie as the most admired Hollywood actress, while Johhny Depp was voted the hottest Hollywood actor of 2012. The most admired international female singer recognition went to Lady Gaga. American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars emerged as the most admired international male singer. Ratan Tata emerged as India's Most Admired Business Icon with 53 per cent votes, followed by Mukesh Ambani at 29 per cent.
Sunil Bharti Mittal, Azim Premji and Chanda Kochchar amassed 8 per cent, 6 per cent and 4 cent votes, respectively. In politics, raking in a 70 per cent share, Rahul Gandhi ranked way ahead of Akhilesh Yadav, Jaganmohan Reddy, Jyotiraditya Scindia and Sachin Pilot.