TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Let us introduce you all to the patriot Ravinder Kaushik, a former RAW agent, who was caught and jailed in Pakistan, where he eventually died. He spied with the name Nabi Ahmed. He was given the title of 'Black Tiger' by India's then Home Minister SB Chavan. While, Pakistan was preparing for another war against India, the Indian army got this information, they sent Ravinder to Pakistan as an undercover spy.
Tiger fell in love with a local Pakistani girl and married her. He was in Pakistani Army from 1979 to 1983 and during this tenure, he dispatched valuable information to RAW which was of great help to the Indian defence mechanism. During 1983, his cover was blown and Ravinder was caught same year by officials of ISI. They put him in jail, where he was tortured by them and lots of cases and charges were run against him for the next couple of years, but later, he died in the jail.