TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Farhan Akhtar is one of the well-known actors, producers and directors of Bollywood and he has contributed big hits like Dil Chahata Hai and Zindagi Na Milega Dobara. The latest buzz is that his daughter is writing a script, which will be directed by himself. The B-Town filmmaker has confirmed the news on a chat show.
Along with his wife Adhuna Bhabani, two daughters Shakya and Akira, Farhan Akhtar recently appeared on the NDTV's popular chat show 'Isi ka Naam Zindagi Hai'. Talking to talk show host Raveena Tandon, the filmmaker revealed that his 11-year-old daughter is following in her dad's footsteps. He said, “Shakya is writing a script for a children's movie which I will direct.”
However, 'Isi ka Naam Zindagi Hai' offers a sneak-peek into the lives of veteran Bollywood stars. On the show, Farhan Akthar spoke about his achievements in various fields of filmmaking. He also hinted on his upcoming projects. His sister Zoya Akhtar and friend Ritesh Sidhwani were also present with him on the occasion.