TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Rajesh Khanna, who died of cancer on Wednesday, had one last wish. He wanted to have a grand funeral. After his death, his family made sure that his last wish gets fulfilled. Rajesh Khanna left his house like a King on a flower decked truck and thousands of his fans were there to bid their last adieu to India's first superstar.
Rajesh Khanna was laid in a transparent casket in a vehicle with white flowers all over it. Rajesh Khanna's family stood next to his casket. From media to Bollywood stars to thousands of fans, everyone was there to get the last glimpse of the king of romance. Rajesh Khanna's grandson lit the pyre.
Rajesh Khanna was diagnosed with cancer a year and a half ago. In his last years his son in law, Akshay Kumar made sure that he will not be left alone. His daughter, Twinkle Khanna often used to visit Rajesh Khanna's house to ensure his health is fine.
Rajesh Khanna's condolence meet will be held on Saturday.