TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
It seems that actor Akshay Kumar is all set to rule the roost in Bollywood. Akshay's upcoming movie Rowdy Rathore has spelled its magic even long before the release. Reportedly, the film's satellite rights have been sold for 35 crore.
Rowdy Rathore will be directed by Prabhu Deva and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Surprisingly, this is the highest amount Bhansali has received for any of his films till date. The film portray Akki in a different avatar, where he plays the role of a crook (thief), performing all dare devil acts, until he comes across a shocking truth of his life.
Few days back Salman Khan made a record, after his upcoming Dabangg 2 fetched the highest amount of Rs 50 crores even before its release.