TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Actress Sameera Reddy, who is basking in the successful opening of the movie Vettai, has one more reason to laugh at. Yes! The Bollywood star has recently met her favourite star Oprah Winfrey. Even more exciting thing is that the American talk show queen liked the lime green Shantanu-Nikhil sari that she was wearing at socialite Parmeshwar Godrej's party and she has planned to gift her similar saree.
Sameera Reddy is a big fan of Oprah Winfrey. She was one among the invited guests for the party hosted by Parmeshwar Godrej for Oprah. The actress, who was busy with the promotion works of Vettai, left behind all the works and ran to Mumbai to meet her. Since Oprah was surrounded by many celebs, she had to wait for her turn.
When Sameera Reddy met Oprah Winfrey, her lime green Shantanu-Nikhil saree caught her attention. Oprah could not help admiring her saree. The excited actress offered her to get a similar sari, which she refused. Immediately, she requested Shantanu-Nikhil to design a similar sari, which would be sent to Oprah before she leaves India.