TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The most controversial film of the year Mumbai 125 Kms shooting finally has come to end. Actress Veena Malik and Karanveer Bohra with their co-stars were seen together at the last day of the shoot. The Pakistani actress, who is so excited about the film, says that she is playing both the 'thriller' and 'horror' element in it.
Mumbai 125 Kms is a second original Hindi 3D Movie in Bollywood after Chota Chetan. Director Hemant Madhukar said, “I am happy that my movie has completed after getting caught by many controversies, Veena is a dedicated actors she had fulfilled her promise and at last my film shooting has come to an end.”
Veena Malik said, "It's a 3D horror film with Telugu filmmaker Hemant Madhukar, and it's really hard to shoot. Nowadays many directors claim their film are 3D but actually is a 2D film which is converted into 3D format. We are shooting in 3D which means every shot takes hours sometimes. It's really time consuming because I am playing both the 'thriller' and 'horror' element of the film."
Last but not the least, Karanveer Bohra also shared his experience working in 3D movie. He said, “It was a quite good experience and enjoyed working with veena and Hemantji. I think it’s not easy to shoot in 3D but Hemantji had worked very perfectly in all terms. I visit Maqdoom Baba Dargah and its all Allah’s Blessing I got this opportunity.”