- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
"I think I have become the face of fear now after acting in quite a few horror films. I don't mind becoming a trend-setter in this space. If the role and the subject in horror space is interesting then why not do it," Bipasha Basu told the PTI.
Bipasha feels that the horror genre in India is in its nascent stage and filmmakers must come up with innovative concepts to further explore this space. She said, "I feel the horror genre is in its nascent stage here in India. I feel people out here should try out new ways of creating fear. There are many interesting things to explore in horror space."
About the reason for getting such offers, the 34-year-old said, "May be its the role and the script that attract me to do horror films. I am a greedy actor." "Also my roles in such films have been different and strong. So it's good to play such roles," Bipasha added.