TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Legacy Film Productions' first Hindi Feature Film titled W, which was launched in the month of September 2012 is all set to hit the theatres in June 2013. Through the film, director Tarun Madan Chopra intends to give a strong message to politicians, police force and the general public that the acts of Sexual and Physical abuse on Females cannot be taken lightly any more and perpetrators should be punished severely.
The film W holds great importance on Women's Day as the film revolves around the struggle that women face. This movie is about Women Empowerment and so much more, and this theme augers perfectly well for a day that is all about Women and a lash back against the constant perils our society puts them under.
Though W is based on a very serious topic, the makers of the film have promised that the movie will be both musical and entertaining.
What is the story all about?
Three Teenage girls (Sandy, Roohi, Manju) have started their career by incorporating a Musical Company and are on their way to their first ever Rock Concert when they are abducted, tortured and sexually abused by a gang of psychopaths. After the trauma and after failing to get assistance from police due to hungry eyes of police force, the girls form a Vengeance Squad and become the nightmare for the sexual harassers, simultaneously accomplishing their first business assignment of making their Concert a great success.
Well known music director Daboo Malik will be composing the music for the film while Subhash Sehgal and Shivang Sehgal have produced the movie. Click here to hear from the team.