TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Amby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (AVIBFW) has chosen Jacqueline Fernandez as their new brand ambassador for the 4th edition. The India Bridal Fashion Week is set to open in the capital for the first time on July 23. The star will be seen on the runway in Delhi and Mumbai during the current edition.
The actress who is making her Hollywood debut in the movie thinks that this as a great opportunity for her. "It is an honour to represent the India Bridal Fashion Week, which is not just a platform to showcase bridal fashion but an event that helps consumers gain access to the best designs that the Indian fashion industry has to offer," said the former Miss Sri Lanka Universe.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will start with top-notch designers showcasing the best in luxury and bridal fashion including JJ Valaya, Tarun Tahilani, Raghavendra Rathore, Shantanu Nikhil, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Suneet Varma, Ashima Leena, Meera Muzaffar Ali, Adarsh Gill, Jyotsana Tiwari and Rina Dhaka.
The 28-year-old has won the Most Stylish Bollywood Actor in Asianet Film Awards this year. "Jacqueline represents the modern bride who is fashion forward yet demure and traditional and the perfect brand ambassador for AVIBFW," said Vijay Singh, Chairman of Fashion One International.