TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Ranbir Kapoor's last movie Besharam was a dud at the box-office but the actor does not regret doing the film. He has quite a few movies in his kitty at the moment and he believes that hit or flop are the part and parcel of the industry. Ranbir in a recent interview with PTI revealed that he would doing a superhero movie with his director buddy Ayan Mukerji.
Ranbir said, " It is going to be a fantasy film and will be quite different from Krrish 3. Ayan has started writing for it and we have decided that it is going to be a trilogy. I am very comfortable working with him and we share a great personal and professional rapport. We are just in the development stage and right now he is heading out to the United States to do a course in post-production. We want to make something which would be completely new and pioneering in the industry." Click here to view images of Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir also talked about his upcoming movie, Bombay Velvet, in which he will be playing the role of Boxer. The movie is directed by Anurag Kashyap and it is set in between 1950's to 70's before Mumbai became a metropolitan city. Ranbir said, "The script of Bombay Velvet just fell into my lap. I read it and I knew immediately that I wanted to be part of Anurag's grand vision, his innovative storytelling, his movie-making process; everything that he does so perfectly."