TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has put a full stop to all the rumours and speculations, after he finally spoke up about his newborn baby boy. Reportedly,on Wednesday night, Shahrukh revealed that he is now the father of a third baby, but did not wish to indulge much into too many details.
During the music launch of his movie Chennai Express, Shahrukh Khan tols the media, "It is a personal and confidential matter...it is a mix of happiness and sadness. I request the authorities concerned to continue to enthusiastically investigate about my baby." He further said, "Get over it. Get on the train baby, and not my baby. Will talk about all this later."
A while ago, we heard that Shahrukh's wife Gauri Khan's sister-in-law has given birth to a baby boy in Mumbai. But later, reports revealed that Shahrukh Khan is the father of the newborn as both Shahrukh and Gauri's names were mentioned on the birth Certificate of the newly born. A BMC health officer told TOI, "BMC officials have received a birth report with details that a baby boy was born on May 27 to parents listed as Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Shahrukh Khan at Masrani Hospital for Women in Andheri".