- Sunny Leone The Sultry Siren
- Sunny Leone's Key To Good Chemistry In A Relationship Will Help You Keep It Sparkling!
- Is Sunny Leone Gearing Up To Make Her Debut In Mollywood?
- Sunny Leone Said It Was Difficult To Shoot Karenjit Kaur, As She Had To Relive Her Parents' Death
- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
Sunny first made her appearance in TV reality show Bigg Boss 5 in 2011 and this led to her entry in Bollywood. She made her debut in Hindi films with Jism 2 and will be next seen in Ragini MMS 2. "It's been a year or so (in film industry) and I love being here. I am new to this industry, but I am open to doing romantic and comedy films. I want to romance both Salman and Ranbir. I want to act with both of them. I liked Bodyguard.. it was fun to watch Salman," she told the PTI.
Sunny has done a special song, Laila, in the Sanjay Gupta-directed crime drama Shootout At Wadala, which is loosely based on a police encounter that took place in Mumbai in 1982. "I never thought I will be able to do this song. I was nervous, scared on the first day of shoot, but John (Abraham), Tusshar (Kapoor) and others were nice to me and it turned out to be the best experience I have had here till now," she said.
John, Tusshar, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor and Sonu Sood are playing lead roles in the film. Tusshar, who was also present at the event, was full of praise for Sunny. "She has clarity of mind and thought. She had no tantrums. She is a combination of beauty and brains and is also a nice human being," he said.