- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
- Here's How To Rock The Red Carpet Bollywood Style! View Pictures
- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
Sunny first made her appearance in TV reality show Bigg Boss 5 in 2011 and this led to her entry in Bollywood. She made her debut in Hindi films with Jism 2 and will be next seen in Ragini MMS 2. "It's been a year or so (in film industry) and I love being here. I am new to this industry, but I am open to doing romantic and comedy films. I want to romance both Salman and Ranbir. I want to act with both of them. I liked Bodyguard.. it was fun to watch Salman," she told the PTI.
Sunny has done a special song, Laila, in the Sanjay Gupta-directed crime drama Shootout At Wadala, which is loosely based on a police encounter that took place in Mumbai in 1982. "I never thought I will be able to do this song. I was nervous, scared on the first day of shoot, but John (Abraham), Tusshar (Kapoor) and others were nice to me and it turned out to be the best experience I have had here till now," she said.
John, Tusshar, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor and Sonu Sood are playing lead roles in the film. Tusshar, who was also present at the event, was full of praise for Sunny. "She has clarity of mind and thought. She had no tantrums. She is a combination of beauty and brains and is also a nice human being," he said.