- ‘Soni Kudi’ Sara Ali Khan Has All The Boys Swooning Over Her New Pictures; Spotted With Amrita Singh
- GOSH! Sunny Deol Shares A Photo Where He Is KISSING His Valentine; Fans Think She Is Dimple Kapadia
- SCANDAL! Amrita Singh On Sunny Deol & Dimple Kapadia's AFFAIR: She’s Having Her Cake & Eating It Too
- AHEM! Sunny Deol Talked To Hema Malini For The First Time Because Of Rumoured EX-GF Dimple Kapadia
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED! Rumoured Lovers Sunny Deol & Dimpla Kapadia Spotted HOLDING HANDS In London
- Akshay Kumar Said 'I Love You' To Another Woman Way Before He Met Twinkle Khanna!
Rajesh Khanna, also known as Kaka, starred in hit films like Aradhana and Kati Patang. He died in 2012, aged 69, after battling health issues. Recalling the last days of Rajesh Khanna, Dimple said: "I want to say something - he (Rajesh Khanna) was not feeling too well and he had to come to the balcony and wave to the press. "So I gave him a shawl and my sunglasses and I said, "Kakaji aap na thoda profile dijiyega, straight mat dijiyega, profile looks better". "He looked at me and said, 'Aacha ab tum mujhe sikhaogi (Now you will teach me). And I was like no, no sorry, sorry!"
What a star, what a star he was! There is no one like him," added the actress who is gearing up for the release of her new movie What The Fish, coming out Dec 13. She may have worked in over 60 films, but the 56-year-old actress says even now every shot is like a matter of life and death for her.
"I never enjoy working. I am too honest, so I have problems with myself all the time. So I am always cribbing and nervous. Sometimes I am fully prepared and suddenly I get blank - I forget my lines. Every shot is a matter of life and death for me, so I don't enjoy that process," said the Bobby actress.
Interestingly, Dimple is central to the plot of What The Fish, a fun filled mystery drama.