- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
- BREAKING NEWS! Fire Breaks Out At Deepika Padukone's Residential Building In Mumbai!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Asks To Be Paid Like Shahrukh & Salman? A Director Reveals Her Unacceptable Demands
Actress Deepika Padukone misses no chance to be with her rumoured boyfriend actor Ranveer Singh.
Deepika had to leave for France few days back, but the dusky beauty left couple of days prior to her schedule, to be with actor Ranveer Singh on his 29th birthday. Actress will start shooting for the film Tamasha with ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor in Corsica Island, France. The film is directed by Imtiaz Ali.
Not long before, Deepika had visited Ranveer Singh on the cruise in Barcelona where, Ranveer is shooting for Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadkne Do.
Deepika planned a surprise visit to boyfriend Ranveer Singh on his birthday before heading to France for the shooting of her next film. At the time when, Deepika visited Ranveer in Barcelona, she (Deepika) was on holiday with her family in US.
However, Deepika and Ranveer have always denied being in a relationship. Both became close during the shooting of the film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram-Leela.
Both will again be seen romancing in the film Bajirao Mastani, which is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhasali.
Ranveer Singh is sharing the screen space with his ex-girlfriend Anushka Sharma in Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadkne Do. The movie also features exotic actress Priyanka Chopra.