- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan's fans in Pakistan were fortunate that they were left unhurt while watching his recently released film Kick in a theatre.
The theatre named Capri cinema was jam packed for the screening of Kick, when two unidentified men came on a bike and threw hand grenades on the main gate of the theatre. Thankfully no body was injured. Intention behind the attack is still not clear and the police is yet to arrest any suspect of the blast.
People gathered in huge number at the cinema hall to watch the film which was released during the Eid festival. The security was tightened as people gathered at various cinema hall to watch the film.
Kick has broken all the records leaving Shahrukh Khan's film Chennai Express behind at the box office. The film crossed the 100 Crore mark within five days of its release.
Kick is an action thriller film which also marks the directorial debut of filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala. Actress Jacqueline Fernandez is paired opposite Salman Khan for the first time.