- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 which was opened on 2000 screens in China has entered the Chinese top ten chart.
Dhoom 3 became the only Indian film to storm the Turkish box office top ten chart and now it is topping at the Chinese box office charts as well. It has entered the Top 9 in the box office charts and has broken all the records.
Dhoom 3 is the first Indian film to get the biggest release ever in China and it came out with a $1.35 million for the three-day weekend collection beating the Chinese romantic film No Zuo No Die.
With the weekend admissions of 267000, Dhoom 3 is marching as the biggest Indian film in China. Aamir Khan who took the lead role of Hrithik Roshan who played in the prequel, played double role. Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra also features in Dhoom 3.
The film directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya also co-scripted Dhoom 3 with Adiya Chopra. This YRF production film had done wonders at the Indian market, now it is rocking the Chinese box office as well.
Aamir Khan will be seen in P.K. next with Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput.