- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
PK is all set to release on December 19. The actor has made headlines from the time his poster from PK holding transistor was out. The new Rajasthani song 'Thakri Chokro' is out for you all to enjoy.
Besides launching the song, Aamir got candid with camera and spoke at length from Salman Khan, SRK to Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan's wedding.
Aamir Khan when quizzed about Salman Khan and his single status, he said in Hindi, "Woh meri kahan sunte hai, par main koshish zaroor karunga (He doesn't listen to me but i'll try my best)."
"I don't know if I can get Salman married, but I will definitely go for his sister's (Arpita) wedding," added the witty Aamir Khan.
Rumours are floating around that Salman sent an invite to Shahrukh before Aamir. When questioned if he feels insecure about the new friendship between Salman and SRK, Aamir said, "First of all, I would love for Shahrukh and Salman's friendship to grow. Secondly, Salman doesn't need to send me an invitation card for his sister's wedding. His sister's wedding is like my sister's wedding. Card aye, na aye, mujhe koi fark nahin padhta."
Looks like Aamir is just not waiting for the invitation formally. So we are rest assured that at Arpita Khan's wedding Aamir Khan will be spotted.